Tuesday, January 29, 2013

cnn ance in person have

Don't dare to begin of, do you say how many cure of successes we can have?"
I ha ha say with smile:"That can not necessarily, even if the real strenght not exceeds a half, the opportune moment is urgent they will also begin, they will wager your father after dying, leave of the real strenght will can't pour toward her under the circumstance of group without a leader, time has already disallowed her to carry on careful and attentively trying to find solution."
The blue Tai was had peace of mind by what I said, way:"These two God the fathers are busy at the matter in the alliance in person, have no energy to come to take care of me again, I have already contacted the person of my havings, however 30% that has blue real strenght in the house, I dare to promise this 30% real strenght to betray a blue house."
I way:"This became, we greatly could wait wicked woman to reveal in material body now."
Blue Tai hasty way:"How may the real strenght of 30% be her opponent."
My oil however way:"We can also the wager wager go and live with the wicked woman's person to see the wicked woman die, will can't repent to us."
I have been worrying of isn't that she has how much real strenght, but want to let the blue master son repent, make him understand, the wicked woman is to come to harm his, the situation in present is how rigorous.Thus he would thought of to wise about personal survival of truth, I can also have peace of mind of retire after having made one's mark!
Blue Tai way:"Do you know, recent three hand over a town to come out some strange persons, specialized and our person of blue house set against, the our blue house puts at three hand over the person whom the town patrols have already been contused more than tens, even some persons of other groups be also beaten, it is said that these people's efforts are very peculiar.
I sighed tone, be really more is indiscriminately more is someone to add in disorder.I inquire a way:"The other party is what person, you check clear?"
Blue Tai way:"The father once sent an a few persons of elder generation and fixed for the all not low result unexpectedly drive to beat into severely wounded, threw to the front of our door of blue house, really throw a person!That the other party has ten as one among the elders says is several people, take a bird with strange shape on an among those the young Human body that lead the way shape, specially severe, the speed is very quick similar toward the lightning flash ……"
"Luo Mao" is one earthquake, listen to his description in my heart, this person ten have 89 is the person whom the yin and yang teaches!
I secretly knit the brows, they how come, I have already warned them to come over to stir this muddy water.
I sighed tone, although these two female kids was already a religious leader,is still child disposition.For keeping them from asking for a larger trouble, I decide to go to make a trip in the town.
Once I arrive at in the town and respond the existence of"Feng" right away, dark in my heart sigh indeed as expected is these two little girls at ask for is living not, some angry inside the heart, these two girls are too unreasonable, current extraordinary period, they still come out to cause trouble to add to understand in disorder and not of consider for the interests of the whole.
My following have been arriving at the place that they hide a body to the "Feng"'s responding, on entering courtyard, see two girls positive one face glad of from the house inside came out to face me, "Feng" more the arrows Be similar to rush out, fall on my shoulder, say "hello" by its special way and me, tap my cheeks with its wing.
Arrive at to sit down inside the house, waning moon pleased Zi Zi of steeped for me one cup joss-stick tea, then sign part, the religious leader is also full of smiles of sits to stare at me in front at me.See come to these two female a point don't also respond big antebellum that kind of dignified pressure, an of appearance.
I wanted to think and decided to be a little bit more tactfully to say with them, I way:"You don't know here have much dangerous, the persons of the world strongest all come together here, you two girl son meeting in danger of."
Waning moon joy way:"We not afraid, I family training's lord took 30 teach a medium superior with us together of, again say to still have you this severe bird, we still have what well afraid of."
Was "Feng" to encourage for them, I turned one malicious stared "Feng" of one eye, but it was feel like don't feel, on the contrary hurtle my thief to smile two, take it as achievement.
I feel to have a necessity to show them pure at present situation, way:"I once told your Long Gong Bao to after hiding is born will appear here what kind of circumstance, only think, just East China Sea has 100,000 aquatic animalses, the demon of world together gathers here, will have how much!
Mankind once being gone in by book, the only final outcome is not only there is no advantage to be got and on the contrary and desperately lose here, end of the result is the demon clan of biggest real strenght to acquire a treasure to hide,google, at that time real strenght weak of person's clan not is let people to cut into pieces?"
Waning moon way:"If we listen to you very much, absolutely can't stir into of, can't even rob that what dragon the temple treasure hide, you stop worrying."
I sighed tone, these two females were a don't talk, 1 packs careless, my air solemn and peaceful way:"Is too unreasonable you, the turning point of mankind's alive or dead, you still just here cause disturbance!I want you to leave here today!"
Religious leader's blinking doesn't blink as well of hope me way:"We can have is all your help today, we feel grateful not to exert to you, but this matter we can not do it."
I don't know she why wants to insist so, hope them, don't know and say what.
Suddenly her low voice sobs, the way of waning moon You You:"Old religious leader at of time, be despised by them, blaming us are evil to teach, a few before the month old religious leader to wish a life for him, also be rushed through out, so is little lord she, she just would not like to listen to your words."
Suddenly realize, I hope two girls who sob, isn't a taste in the heart.These two girls of clevernesses are witty, but sometimes lead long to pull the business of old religious leader, the bigotry changing get up.In the waning moon of they want to come should is led by blue house a group of persons.
I this just thinks of, several day when Long Gong Bao hides to be born, I once said that the mankind's situation changes of precarious.She said besides "our opportunities comes" at that time.I just understand her to say now this sentence is what mean, really is the opportunity that Hun water touches fish to come.
If the angle that stands at them to see, they do to really actually have no wrong, but my angle of position, Is want to be a lot of big, so although I know their with patience, but can not make them continue if this continues.
Just thinking bitter in taste old woman heart persuades them, suddenly I sharply feel that the air spreads strong energy motion, I listen attentively under discover many people just toward us since then.I the Shu ground start a way:"Someone surrounds we, it is blunt to don't know you come of still hurtle me come of."
Once two females listen to and wipe to do tears right away and resumed strong shape, an order, more than 30 yin and yangs teach of superior all Che own weapon, embattled,Facebook.
A short moment spreads the voice of the knife sword sheath on all sides, distributing of step voice suggests, this front and back of the courtyards all drive to tightly surround.However two female have no a silk to fear to a color, they know me at, they can't suffer from any injury.
Led one small meeting son again, good elephant is outside of person all already ambush good, suddenly a person falls in the yard, the leisureliness walks to us, "cause disturbance of small guys, don't dare to come out to see one noodles with me."
The bearer is unexpectedly a blue madam, really confrontation inevitable, have never thought can also see her here.She just on seeing is me, the leisureliness facial expression is immediately nervous, the wrist is tiny to move, a leather whip has already held in the hand, the facial expression dignifiedly stares at me way:"You how can here."
I ha ha say with smile:"I don't want to see you as well, who know that will you come here, next time come before, had better notify me a , I will avert from of, don't know this time is be not again is come to grasp mine?"
The blue madam humed one- track:"These yin and yang teaches of leftover evil, the religious leaders all died to unexpectedly dare to also come out to cause disturbance, a don't also want to walk today, as for you,cnn, don't battle write fix to fly for Gao, I not ability willing you how, this time you aring putting wings also difficult!"
"Is he the thief person who a few days ago robs to walk that brigade brother and sister?"A appear in front of me but spread to come over along with a tall and big in stature body the old voice.
Old man's eyes brightly, the tiger treads Long Xing and talk from have a dignity, the monster of a likeness huge dog squats down to sit at old Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment