Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats Detox rn myself Elder brot

Dint at do so:"I am understand, several year agos,Beats Detox, I understand I exactly is why do these affairs.Elder brother Yu, you also trust, if son be not well kill of person, can avoid killing, I will avoid as far as possible.Just, in the chaotic Duo world, homicidal is ineluctable, this you should also know."
The voice of elder brother Yu's wry smile spreads:"You are really different from me, you put nextly, but I always put not to open.Cloud such as, the later satge is yours, I can't interfere again.Today, even if the last time I helped you, the Cao is blunt to is a good kid, and I can also help you to develop him into generation enlightened monarch to your knowledge."
I smile:"BE ah, oneself fosters the felling of an enlightened monarch to be very good.The world listens to for the world person's world, rather than the world of one person's one surname, this truth, I willing definitely speak to him.Elder brother Yu, you looking at, I can't do the second Wei not, I what to want to develop is a Ren gentleman, a real of Ren gentleman the wise ruler.I will carry out your dream, the nation making one strong wealthy stands erect on the ruins of war."
Darkly win to spread the light and soft voice of elder brother Yu:"I believe also believing firmly the arrival in this day."

Chapter 176 adopted son Cao is blunt(1)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 176 adopted son Cao blunt
And tube Lu the company measured to like a later affair, I have no again get in touch with with him, also didn't see the Cao holding.I return to allow to all also want to do a lot of affairs this time, Qin Yong holds in the Cao and farm land of have a contact function, before having never taken down Liao west, he also impossibly again companion I am or so.But he still very responsiblely the affair of the pair of life light and country villa processing tidy, I the slightest didn't break off with the contact of everyone's noodles.Careful analysis gather everywhere come of from anticipate, again give everyplace of some designations of essential to haves in the trading company, I really have kind to sit to devise strategies within a command tent a long distance in the home outside of satisfied.
Before doing these affairs, I looked for person first in the imperial palace to arrange to like small tiger and little leaf to wait upon Dong Fei's mother and child, again parties the person find out little leaf's family, finally simply arranged his elder brother to Cao strength under charge, exclusively be responsible for hold me the mother and child is to Dong Fei they of home articles.There was a Cao Hong to suggest, the Cao vigorously also understood this under charge at he here is also that decorate, his work not is managed by him, and I directly participate the life of Dong Fei's mother and child, since the Cao hold what also not say, but the Cao Hong suggest him not to be going to take care of, he will pack not to know naturally.Later years inside, small tiger and little leaf's brothers constantly and constantly transported my care to Dong Fei's mother and child to go to there, certainly, this kind of transports to also want clear inside dark in let the emperor know.But had no playmate's little emperor's son since the childhood, very happy that two big kids accompanied him to play, small foliar docile and elaboration, let him become little emperor's son the most considerate person, but the small tiger then became the person whom he trusts most .
The arrangement likes these affairs, I just see Xu Mu.Ever since that time left last time, I hadn't seen two mothers for quick two years, especially slowly female, the mother who realizes my all secretses.Say again, none of a few elder brothers is allowing all, too the history mother's health condition isn't good, in several family for Xu Mu Zhu's matter, move a Luo sun so big affair, also want Xu Mu take firm hold of idea, just do other several works of house.Besides, I listen to Zou elder sister say, two elder brothers also send the close soldier picked up family, the life arrangement of this everyone's son, also want this place of Xu Mu worry more.
Not I anticipate, the mother sees although I is very happy, can she the eyebrow is a touch of sorrow is also put on don't go.The ear eyes that avert from owner, at this time of I quietly the Fu is in embracing of Xu Mu and look for spiritual one silk consolation.Originally was to come to say a matter, can on seeing slowly female, I suddenly want to cry, so, a words don't say as well, rush toward into Xu Mu's bosom.Xu Mu also not ask I how, just lightly daut my hair, love to pitily clap my body, bring me one silk consolation with own breathing as far as possible.
Niang a pair Wei depend on well long-term, I just weep over to say:"Niang, such as son in the mind very bitter, I cannot support quickly, the but again has to keep on insisting."
Xu Mu Wen's speech embraces me:"Silly kid, this is the road that you choose by yourself, you have to stand down of road.You can also back now of come out?If there is no that Bo Fu, interest can be also."
My Fu is in the Niang bosom, be shed tears:"BE, I know.Niang, I all say at the elder brother and the main male in frontses that attaining Mr. is private clear, I am also do like this, but, see Bo Fu so care and love me, but I have been setting against with him in the back ground, I am painful, want to escape, the but again escapes not to open.Niang, I really hard, really don't think again keep on packing.Everyones all say that my doing to fondle a Gu hospital is to do a greatly good matter, it called I big good man, can only I know by myself, be I see those wars orphans that lose parents of time, my heart at drop blood, although their fathers isn't me personally kill, can be what I harm die.Not only only is them, before this chaotic didn't end, I still need to kill how much person ah, also need to result in how much separation in life or death like this!There is also my close elder brother, he is to be not willing to give up his own ideal, be Be not willing to listen to such as the son of, I don't know our brother and sister to definitely of time, he meeting how of heartache.I don't know as well, oneself arranges of everything, canning attain can't hurt a close relatives.Still have, such as son again how cruel, also malicious don't descend the heart hurts an innocent people, an innocent kid.Niang, I front the son came back and then entered a temple to see emperor and looking at him that decadent kind son, I how all malicious not heart to tell a lie to fool him.Still have, I saw Dong Fei's kid, so little kid, but ate so many bitternesses.Think these, I this in the mind really like a pain, good pain.The Niang has no other people to say these such as the son, can dare also say these with other people, I can just can relax myself here in the Niang.I am really tired."
How in the outside again energetic and daring, I am also just a young girl.For the sake of the dream of in the mind, I gave up the state of mind of young girl, give up the loving, anger, saddness, and happiness of ordinary people, all the time of the camouflage make me feel sick of extremity and only return to close relatives' bosom, I just can return myself.Elder brother Yun's bosom already didn't my position, I only have at Xu Mu here, so as to heartily show own man's natural character.
Xu Mu so and slightly claps my body, if the Yuan coaxs the sort ground of a kid free to I vent heart in of pain and sufferings, listen to I finish saying, just speak comforter I:"Good kid, the Niang knows, your idea Niang is all understand.The Niang knows you born nature docile, the Niang knows that you love all close relatives, the Niang also knows that you paid more than the ordinary people many strenuous efforts, the Niang understands your pain and sufferings.Cry and heartily cry once, will be quite a few."
How many years of suppress, how many years pain and sufferings all in a twinkling broke out here, I really in Xu Mu's bosom cry bitterly very for a long time, after finishing venting, so Fu at slowly mother bosom asleep, nice-smelling sweet a feel.
Wait Xu Mu to lightly shake to come to me, hope she feels pity on of vision, my face is abashed is red:"Execuse me, Niang, I made you worry about I again.Just the Niang bosom is very warm and fragrant, I so, tired you."
Xu Mu smiles to pull me to get up, is my clean side:"The silly kid says what sorry, I am your Niang.The kid had an injustice, don't arrive a Niang bosom, can also arrive where go to?See you, these two years of hard weariness from overwork, the person lost again, the facial expression was so pale, let the Niang looking at heartache.How to there is so long scar on this hand?Get hurt again?"
I took a look the scar in the hand:"Nothing important, I adopt a medicine in Shan-li, carelessly laceration, early good.Niang, I didn't also lose, just spread the yellow powder of noodles to ease dosage, added some white powders, old use so, very suffered.Anyway the scholar midstream goes white powder to spread noodles and takes five stones to spread to come not to stay a beard now, I like this, even if is a bad customs businessman who studies them."
The Niang is funny heartache ground to daut scar again:"Originally your skin color is so delicate ah, no wonder that Zou surname always say with me, our such as the son is a big beauty, I just see clear on the whole today.Is like son, I know you Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment