Wednesday, November 14, 2012

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com the building pillar

Almost return not.This time miserably, the Cao holds if deceive bottom with the deceit the Zun don't will make to punish me, this criminal charges not light.See high security non-commissioned officers, I had to slowly return inside the house, I stilled aware of self to order to wait Cao to hold to slowly quell wrath to say again.
After clearing up own circumstances, I was slowly even slow mood, start resting and recuperating.Tell the truth, river east of go my body to hurt very much, it's time to also let go of everything to rest and recuperate a period of time well.Seeing from this aspect, the Cao holds of the order be also at last all right for me, ha ha, I don't think as well like this thin the bone Ling Ding ground appear at everyone's in front and waited Cao to hold spirit to eliminate to put me to go out, compare a little bit fat now, also in case let their joke.With each passing day pass by along with time, the person of your home also had no the mirth in the past days and all knew that the affair is getting farer from good, the Zou elder sister also takes fright, just she is strong to suppress her own fluster, as far as possible not the performance come out in front of me.The dismay that faces everyone, I can pack an inattentive appearance as far as possible, but my in the mind has already prepared to feel I to be placed in a very dangerous territory ground, I start considering coming since the family's way out, prevention in case of ah!
So of imprison a day very hard to carry on, don't expect, there is no mishap, everything all quiet of be like one pond stagnant water, two months like this pass by, I am any news of out of hearing outside, can not see anyone started either for that period of time I still don't stop to comfort myself and say that the Cao holds however is angry, lead a period of time like, afterwards, the non-commissioned officer that I several times go to doorway to let to watch tells Cao to hold me to want to see him, also have no echo, end, I request to see hair 玠 active cop-out, also have no echo, lead long Hong in addition to coldly telling me to slowly wait, have no words again to say.Time with each passing day passes by, I also no longer had viewpoint and compared patience and allowed who also can not win against me, be not?I pour to really want and see, the Cao holds to exactly think how to handle me.
What to don't thought of BE, the first walks to shut into this You of of unexpectedly is should Xu Shu in Ye city.Listen to the family come to report, I am after the concussion of the moment, but is some to become speechless.Slowly tidy up own way of thinking for a while, just walk to the outside to see Xu Shu.Didn't imagine concussion that win brothers' meet as well as chatter without stopping of put blame on, even our none of atmosphere is embarrassed or helpless, but cold, the abnormality is icy cold.Xu Shu whom I see is an air of iciness, cold of I connect to the apology words of mouth to all swallow to return to inside in the belly.
Don't once know how long, I just unwillingly spoke words:"Four elder brothers, you …… , you receive order to come, still ……"
Xu Shu is heavily cold to hum 1:"I if don't report to report prime minister to come right away here, don't fell an as underground as you field.I can have no you like this handout spirit."
I difficultly swallow for a while saliva, just self-ridicule ground a smile:"Is that I didn't concern thoughtful, sorry ……"
"You don't feel now come to say sorry a day after the fair?Such as, although our brothers friendship however is mutual to make use of,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, can so several years, this relation wanted to break thoroughly to be also impossibly.You is you's self-will wildly also and then why on earth pull and drag to ascend us just?Early know so, also rather and at the beginning say the words clearly good."
Xu Shu's words beat me thoroughly silly, I raise head, the ground of Leng Leng looking at Xu Shu, he at say what, how don't I understand:"Four, four elder brothers, what do you say?What make use of each other, what early say to know?"
Xu Shu sneered at:" Such as, till today, you are still packing pure?Do we so-calledly become sworn relation isn't mutual to make use of?Take a wide view world, can have us thus of become sworn brothers?You dare swear to the God, at the beginning become sworn of the feeling isn't you for reach the means of purpose?Eight people, really deliver from at the feeling, knot is it at the righteousness?Laughably, when you make me be your four elder brothers, I am incognizant receive a filial piety they, you don't feel thus of become sworn ridiculous?"
I already Meng, the in the mind is like a quilt what fish out generally, a good half-day would talk:"Is not such, we are all voluntary ah, so several years, we not is get along with very good?You why have to say these words, why ……"
In the whole room, the orotund response that Xu Shu roars with laughter's earthquake of my head the Weng Weng make to ring:"Get along with very good?Is to the best of my knowledge, in addition to son benefit general and receive a filial piety, other persons are all forced by you of?The text is first far Lyu Feng of order;The son righteousness is that you went first to recognize an adopted mother, and cheat old man's house to walk;The interest Ba wants to leave Huang Zu;Private's dollar is certainly our to force, purpose is why, need not I said again;As for I, you can recognize me be not forced by you come of?Such as, you really think with some kind of of your wordses even is how many words, can we become brothers?You can recognize you with us and become sworn not for completing your mission?"
I piece open mouth, but a word also cans not says it.Xu Shu is still in the sneer:"The text is far, son righteousness, interest Ba, private dollar did it ever not for making use of you, I did it ever not is proceed from helpless?Such as, if our everybody is really voluntary of, come here not only that today my a person?Such as, you are exactly a true cleverness or leave cleverness?Or often say such as people of so, cheat other people with the leasing many of person, as time passes, oneself will also believe words that he or she swindles."
The bogus words say many will cheat themselveses, is such?How can is so, be not, is that he is fooling me, I loudly roared out:"You are bogus, what you said all cheats mine, basically be not you say of so.All of you are my elder brothers, I didn't fool you and had no."
Xu Shu stood a while, the voice was bigger than me:"Exactly is who at cheat who?Do you really think that all of us are brotherses feelings?I tell you, you don't dream.Your absence, we are seven of did it ever theory what brothers, however is an associate just.Think your identity of special, and then have the Wei the king's order, we have to do brothers in front of you, do you still think that these were all true?You don't want as well, if is true such as you say, you made a so big matter, we how many return ability be Anne safe to steadily sit in the home?Sit on this position?Hum, outside have been already made the Fei Fei Be getting more satisfied, if isn't the pain of former achievement and several years that Wei's king reads you, have been already fallen to the ground on person's head of your item.Is now, if not is have scruples about son general dragon's advertising for a war don't return, if isn't that there is warfare occurrence in the man, attend to not and up handle you, you think you can also so does the well organized ground lie in the home?We even if read these friendship in years, also not is come to see you one side here, but visit you in the big prison.Such as, your smart saying, should want how protect own life, but don't hope we severals saves you, because your business, we have enough to do to look after myself, that has opportunity to take care of you."
If I also stood, wanted to answer criticism, but coulded not seek answer criticism, want to explain, but can not open, in the moment and slowly the figure of Shu is so misty, I am incognizant at present of the person, he isn't my four elder brothers of that gentle civility, icy cold of words, icy cold of person, that the inhospitality inside sending forth make me can not consider, even can not breathe.
Out of hearing my explanation, my polemic, Xu Shu Yi jilts gusset to outwardly walk:"Hum, read the friendship that gets along with at these year everyone up, I advise you 1, back one-step boundless as the sea and sky, admit defeat Fu Be low to is the carriage that you should have.Guo Feng Xiao is brought trouble by you to become illness not to rise, a too the history Ci be outside put to suppress bandits, I also almost lose Wei's king's trust, if you attend to read former personal relationship, had better think at once well how should do.Wei Wang Gu reads formely, probably ability Rao your life, but if still imagination formerly general escapade or is a row dynasty the hall was you is dreaming.The speech exerts hereat, now take leave."
Whole body feebly depend on the building pillar, I never and so once had no dint, the firmest and reliable sill in heart at moment crack, six absolute being the ownerless taste make me faintly have no Cuo.Can't of, can't of, they can't treat me like this.Again and again remind oneself, Xu Shu's words are to cheat mine, he because the vexation just says like this of, they can't treat me like this, I is true pair of everyone Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment