Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats Detox Two waiters block b

It Be getting more severe.Two waiters block before the body, I make me back first.Looking at them to still cope with enough to spare, I wasn't busy either to begin, but backed first.Then fight a side to back at our 3 people, seek at the time that road fled for life, I after death of the door suddenly opened, two hands haven't responded to come over at me of time, my Ye go in, two waiters frightened, also heel come in.I quickly calm down after suddenly frightenning and just see my person of Ye is thin and feeble of young man, and the blunt incoming waiter see the smile of young man, could not feel hostility and also trusted, one person immediately went out to help Li Ji, another one person then packs Nu, preparation guard.
Don't wait I to talk, a female stereo set rose:"This childe wants to necessarily is the bad Nu that gave offense to that, your forerunner comes to avoid, and the old body still isn't afraid of his."My title sees go, sees the inside house doorway stand an old woman person , about the 50-year-old age, is lookinging at me to smile, this felling is like a mother is seeing his/her own kid, so of doter and concern.My heart a burst of fan after the Mang, suddenly awake lead:"Madam can not be such.Outside of poor fierce the worst, will never be the generation of the reasonable, can not let the boy bring trouble your old man's house."Finish saying, I turn round desire to walk.That young man but blocked me:"The childe trusts, they are again bad, still didn't dare to immediately give offense to our Xu Jia.I have already let out signal, instant will someone come to help each other."He just finished saying, but was a burst of cough.My head but a burst of faint:Xu Jia, this is Xu Jia, that this young man ……I cautiously conjecture him, see although his facial expression is pale, on the cheeks but have red and dizzy one silk, the abnormal state is obvious;Facial features beautiful and slender, the body looks the weakest, but have difficult to express light qualities, the noodles permits to remember with me medium four elder brotherses to unexpectedly have seven cents likeness.I am fierce to turn round an old woman who face to the doorway of person, seeing her kindly is good, although is a coarse cloth clothes,have the qualities of girls from prominent families to show unintentionally in the outside unclearly.Looking at the noodles acquainting with gradually to permit, I could affirm her is Xu Shu's mother,Beats Detox, is also the purpose place that I come this time.Sky, I am unexpectedly to be so entered Xu Jia by Xu Kang Ye, thousand times excited of I the momentary what rubbish also could not said it.

Chapter 117 livings to change(bottom)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 117 living to change
I am still lookinging at Xu Mu Fa silly, Li Ji all hurtled to come in.Xu Kang lets the waiter close front door right away.Not and in a short while, the outside person's voiceses much get up, but true no one comes to attackstone front door.Lee records in a Chan of waiter to hand under walk to me after death, I return Hun however don't feel, it is Xu Mu to anxiously say to pour:"Get hurt, how, heavy not heavy?"Hear her ask words, I just wide awake from the mentally dense and turn head a to see, indeed as expected, Lee records of before the chest and leg's ascending be all bleeding, an arrows still puts on her leg, good brave fellow also don't live a person many!
Under Xu Mu's hello, we hurriedly hand Li Ji into house.After dismantling Li Ji Tui's arrows, I put medicine at Li Ji nearby, then looking at slowly a mother to ashamedly say:"Had to bother your old man's house to call your maid to do some help, she was a woman."Li Ji's flush red all over, also have to grind teeth this time the language is not.Xu Mu surprisingly a , say at once:"I come, the in home has no woman."I helplessly smiled and turned round to go out.
See I come out, the one among the waiters quickly comes forward:"Childe, the person of outside didn't take the offensive, can also didn't leave, you see ……" I wanted to think and turned round to say to Xu Kang:"Slowly childe, you can make sure they can't to you are here launch an attack?I don't want to bring trouble childe and madam."Xu Kang Xiao smiles:"Although what big door my Xu Jia is, I also have no skill, however, want to take the offensive here, they still want some courages.The childe trusts be."I can trust just strange, don't know that the government troops when arrives as well.Qin Yong is tenth, again quick, also want a sky of, but our trapping more than ten days is impossible here!
After considering in a short while, I or to slowly the Kang say:"The affair is perhaps difficult to do, my under charge killed the person whom they lead the way, they wasn't kind give up.I see and drag along black till sky, we still rush out to go to of well!Is vexed slowly the childe say the road in the village and we, appreciate not to exert."Xu Kang Xiao:"The childe need not worry, black no longer than sky, I am here will someone come of, you quiet view it changes be."See him have confidence thus, I am also curious, no longer demand, come forward to salute, formally introduce oneself:"Slowly childe, at under such as, word son cloud.Today get childe's 1 help each other and appreciate not exert."Xu Kang still keeps smiling:"The childe needs not stands on ceremony.You dare at the bad Nu that here killed that, I am to admire tightly, the Kang still needs to thank you as this square the circle is several ten in of common people in addition to this bad person."
?Listen to him on saying, feelings this rascal is really not general:"This rascal exactly is what person, listen to once the childe say, he endangers this square fierce, do you why not tell him to the authorities?"Xu Kang shakes head:"The childe has this viewpoint, affirmation is to don't know us the circumstance here.This bad Nu is also a Xun, however, is the domestic of great clever Chuan door Xun house on his Zu, at Wang Mang in disorder toward of time, saved lord son one life, therefore drive lord the son granted Xun surname.This family don't know as well once made on the Zu what ill news, unexpectedly such a bad kind of, ever since that time he and his father be sent by the Xun house to arrive to here manage industry, here become completely lawless and godless of place.The authorities also dares not offends his due to the influence of Xun house.That year, my elder brother be because see however the immoral conduct of a rascal in his home killed him, canning not go home up to now of lane.These two years, that hold in the Caos in the Xun house are weighed to use in political power, officials in the place is also conduct and actions to the Xun every family person to turn a blind eye, these bad Nus are more overbearing, publicly develop armed, seize common people's land, strong collect rent a tax, establish card to accept money.Is alas, common people in the place are to be deeply harmed by it, but complain to have no a door!Cover at my elder brother's some friends in the home so much, they always don't dare to us how, however, we also can be kind to protect an oneself just."
Is unexpectedly so severe?If text and male reach isn't all person like this?See, originally history up, Xu Shu is optimistic about Cao to hold afraid also have something to do with these affairs to fasten, otherwise, clever Chuan's striving for privates is much held by the Cao heavy use, can slowly Shu and his family all bad impression Cao hold, can not say have no causal.I hope Xu Kang Wen's way:"But, as I see it, that Cao is male heavy use of Xun text if reach none of uncle's nieces with Mr. Xun is self-indulgent bad Nu harm the person's person!Besides, the Tun farmland allowing all is 55 tax systems, a Xun text if adult establishment of ah!Do you why not look for person to allow to all say these affairs and Xun adult?"Xu Kang looking at me, appearance with funny look:"BE?Hey Hey, even if that uncle's niece don't know his family's immoral conduct, you think you said, his meeting does the Cheng cure people of the same group?Hum, say, saying was afraid of the persons all had no life to come back again.The officials here again how will don't dare to report the affair here all, but pass on the burden total amount to the common people in the head, make whole clever Chuan county Yuan spirit blunt sky."I am to pour to take a suck at cool spirit, the problem of clever Chuan compares my imagination in of complicated much, also badly many, unexpectedly have top and bottom the possibility of the its hand, see, this stand I was to tidy up not to come down, only trailed currently, waited the news of Xun 彧 .
The person's dead toward lord son of outside obviously has no thought preparation and emergency measure, and Xu Jia's head for lose lord the slaves of the heart bone are also a hole that can not exceed, livelong days and one nights, they are also parties the person stay by the side, really don't dare to take the offensive, it was the person of support said to pour to really come in Xu Kang Kou, the foot had about 30, all of them are at the beginning and slowly the sense of honor friends of Shu, I finally understand Xu Kang to presume to help me, but those bad Nu domestic taboo Xu Jia's reason.However, I although having is certain of the mental state preparation is still shocked not small, Hey Hey, this four elder brothers returning here is really severe!If these people all the ability is used by me, I will have a to pay latent huge strength.
The wound that Lee records compares my imagination in of have to be heavy, she is avoiding arrows for arrowy time, made a surprise attack, long pike sting enter chest 2 inches, although unlikely Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment