Thursday, November 15, 2012

google is be notI tell you

Get the front water voice Hua Hua, Lu water river in place ahead beat turn, this just bomb lie to pour in the ground, the tears sprays to flow out but.
The in the mind suppressed for a day, leaf Wan early wanted to cry, but always strong endure, this time, cant not bear to!
The leaf Wan pain cry to heart's content and quickly and shout oneslef hoarse the ground cry and loudly call, the weeping and sniffling toghter flowed out, leaf Wan faced brook and kneel ground up, fully cried to have half for hour, the voice gradually quells, the throat is also painful and swollen, leaf Wan licks bitter and astringent lips and take out from the bosom hasn't been daring to take out of the item cuckoo loose to shine on and put in the in front, layer after layer Ke a few .
Cuckoo son, baby, I will protect your family forever, you it works properly on sky and have peace of mind!
Leaf Wan silently sends down an asseveration and wiped to wipe tears and once turned round, is a very white face to the last Du Hui Xian.
The Du Hui Xian stands at leaf Wan after death, the facial expression is pale, and the lips cringe:"Cuckoo son …how?"
Leaf Wan in the mind absolutely as tear of pain, the knee goes several steps and rush toward Du Hui Xian before the leg, embrace the calf of the Xian of Du Hui to cry a way:"Mama, mama, the cuckoo son, walked!"
"Walk?My daughter, cuckoo son, not at?"The voice is very light, the elephant in a dream spreads of voice.
Leaf Wan kneels in the Du Hui Xian in front and sobs to say:"Mama, the cuckoo son, is harmed dead!I come to see you this time, returning to will revenge for her."
The back spreads the voice of "Duo and Duo", the complexion of Du Yu is blood-red, hurtled to come over, on carelessly falling down in the ground, he is straight-tempered to throw away a walking stick, climbs:"Leaf Wan, you harm to kill my elder sister, I want to kill you!"
Leaf Wan starts desire to hand Du Yu, but the Du Yu clench leaf Wan to beat and choke, leaf Wan one speech not deliver, the half bends the body and cans be beaten and scolded by Du Yu.
"Bastard, you are this bad egg, harm to kill my elder sister, return to try to please us, Pei, are you rich fantastic?I am rare you, I want to kill you and revenge for my elder sister!"The Du Yu is blaring ground to cry and pounding leaf Wan's chest.
Leaf Wan's tears silently flowed out, the regardless of Du Yu struggled and start to embrace he, pick up a walking stick strong fill into Du Yu hand inside, the Du Yu once connects without extra trouble malicious hit a leaf of Wan arm, leaf the Wan arm be shot by the hoop iron on the walking stick, immediately come out blood.
"The small Yu goes home with me, leaf Wan, you also come!"Du Hui the voice of the Xian, reveal to leave no room for doubt of authority and distress chillily.
The Du Hui Xian hands Du Yu, leaf Wan heel at after death, 3 people entered a house.The elephant of Du Yu looking at similar dead dead of personal enemy to stare at leaf Wan.
"Leaf Wan, you sit, chase the business of cuckoo son, say to let me listen to."The Du Hui Xian encounters this big difficult, unexpectedly thus strong, leaf Wan's pouring is that the idea is surprisingly.
Leaf Wan still keeps standing, silent luck the achievement adjust an interest, lead several minutes this just open mouth.
"Aunt, some matters I can say with you, but the small Yu can not listen to, you hereafter can tell him by yourself!"
"With what, you think my mama's age is old, cheat so much is be not?I tell you and don't you ever think, my elder sister how die, I had power to know!"Keep emitting on blue vein of the neck of Du Yu, the face Zheng gets red.
"Shut up!"Du Hui Xian wanted to think and said to the Du Yu:"You go to together uncle's house, sleep at his house in the evening, I make a phone call to pass by!"
The Du Hui Xian made a phone call.The Du Yu all over the face grudge ground looking at leaf Wan and walks with a cane, slowly family, got to doorway and return overdo:"I warn you and don't think that to cheat my mama!"
Leaf Wan looking at the body of the emaciation of Du Yu to slowly disappears in the dark night, this just accepts heart Lian absolute being, and will meet with item cuckoo later of havings of matter, a have never concealed ground to say out.
Ye Wan after finishing saying, from wrap in take out a cinerary casket of cuckoo, "rush toward Mao" one kneels in the Du Hui Xian in front:"Mama, I sorry cuckoo son, is that I harmed her, you …how punish me, I have no an opinion!"
The Du Hui Xian shivered to once connect cinerary casket, the Mo Suo wore item cuckoo of noodles of colourful shine on, leaf Wan takes out loosing of a cuckoo to shine on again and passes the Du Hui inside in the Xian hand.Lower the head, a long time, the tears of the big drop hits on leaf Wan.Leaf Wan raises head and frightenedly shouts a way:"Mama!"
"Cuckoo son, cuckoo son, you are very hard luck!"The Du Hui Xian leg a soft, faint a Wan bosom at the leaf.
Leaf Wan is big panic, hurriedly Du Hui the Xian embrace a wheel chair and push to by leap and bound run a factory, blocked a car and sent to a hospital.
The Du Hui Xian is excessively just heart to harm and lost a bottle of water, then slowly awake come over, see leaf Wan stare continuously the ground is staring at he or she, in the mind a soft, hold leaf Wan's hand way:"Leaf Wan, you say of, is all true?"
"Mama,google, I in no case will fool you, I come back this time, be want to settle down good you, this is also the loosing of cuckoo son wish, I return to and then begin to revenge for cuckoo son!"
"Not, I not want you to revenge, I also not want you to settle down!"The Du Hui Xian suddenly sits:"The cuckoo son is hard luck, seek your person like this, but without the blessing and you is together.I see come out, you are a kid who weighs feelings, otherwise, even if you grateful, also can't to small Yu that sort the sincerely solid idea ground love deeply.If you listen to mama, don't revenge!"
Leaf Wan isn't likely to listen to go in, but this idea can in no way say clearly, have to should:"Mama, I listen to yours."
The Du Hui Xian slowly lies down and shut eyes to contemplate in a short while, and then said:"You give the thing that the small Yu buys, also have to the cellular phone that I buy, I receive and also calculate whole you one filial piety.But, you buy of house, I can't want, you tomorrow back.You don't also stay for small Yu what money."
Say Du Hui the Xian sighed tone again:"I say you how buy a house so hasty, originally … originally …" is euphonic gradually low, sob.
"Mama,cnn, I and cuckoo son together of time is very short, but she makes a hearts giving I all Tao, although don't get married, I early take her to be the wife Be similar to see.You are my mama, I have no parents by myself, not filial respect you, and then show filial obedience who?"
Ye Wan says very sincerely, the Du Hui Xian listenned to, slowly lived a Qi voice.Listens to leaf Wan and says:"Mama, the house, is what I buy to retire to enjoy life for you, you don't want to refuse, and the house property certificate is sent down, is your name.The business of small Yu, I must be responsible for, until finish university, the whole expenseses all from my, if probably, I take him to cure a leg and cure not good, I leave him at nearby!"
"Little leaf, you this is why the need for, the cuckoo none of son at..."
Leaf Wan kneels to pour before sickbed, layer after layer Ke a few :"Mama, you help me!The cuckoo son has been thinking that I accompany her to come back to see you, she can not come now, I am your son-in-law, your son, mama!"
The Du Hui Xian looking at leaf Wan, the in the mind also has a little to move.The daughter is harmed, but leaves a son-in-law, so good, also be regarded as a kind of consolation.
Strange strange daughter's unlucky in life, do a part-time job to fall into prostitute's life, have already met leaf Wan to go ashore very easily, but been harmed.This debt doesn't on the whole calculate to go, can not calculate a leaf in the Wan head.
The Du Hui Xian draws a deep sigh, the list hand embraces leaf Wan's head:"Kid, mama doesn't blame you, you are a good kid, don't be getting sader, !"
Leaf Wan raises head and hope Du Hui Xian:"Mama, that house, you must receive, you live with small Yu of place, too small."
The Du Hui Xian ordered to nod:"The little leaf waits small Yu on the university, later entrust to you.You look after to order more."
This sentence equals the identity of admitting leaf Wan, the leaf Wan in the mind is naturally happy, in response to the way:"Mama, you trust, I hereafter will definitely look after very small Yu, in no case make him be subjected to the least bit suffering!"
Leaf Wan stayed for a day again, Du Yu pointing out of process mother, have an amendment to leaf Wan's attitude, but still keep having very big old grudge, after all in his eyes, there is no leaf Wan, the elder sister can't die,Facebook, the truth is easy, so his old grudge is easy.
Leaf Wan bought a public cemetery, and Du Hui the Xian and Du Yu put the cinerary casket of item cuckoo a last home room, the flank worker acts hemp to slip away ground to cover a last home cover and puts on cement to hang up to sew.
"Cuckoo son!"Du Hui Xian the unbearable old tears maneuver and rushed toward to want to pull the worker's arm in the past.Leaf Wan lightly on pushing, Du Hui the Xian hand, the finger presses down Du Hui to close inside the Xian, medium hurtle two caves, the Du goes into true spirit, help Du Hui Xian rather the absolute being calm down to annoy.
The Du Hui Xian pipes down, Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment